Thursday, December 12, 2013
Viggle schedule for Thursday - 12/12/2013
Yesterday you would have observed that they didn't award bonus points for Restaurant Impossible show. We have contacted Viggle to fix that issue and also questioned them about the pending bonus points for various streaks and quests (1. Neighborhood Heros, 2. Thanksgiving Quest, 3. Mindy Project Quest, 4. NFL Streak). I will keep you all updated with what I hear from them.
Based on feedback, I have added another column to the schedule "Check-in length". This will show how long you are checked into a current show and hence will make it easier to understand the bonus points per show, plus the total amount of time that you are checked in-to in a day. Based on that, you can plan other check-ins for the day to maximize your 12 hour check in daily.
DirecTV Cinema Movie Night: Order and Check into "Fast & Furious 6" on DirecTV Cinema Movie Night between 8 pm and 2 am to earn 8x DirecTV bonus points.
Viggle tips: You must wait to check-in until after the 5 minute preview ends.
Max points schedule:
More bonus shows for Viggle Live:
Don't forget to check into 20 new songs every day to earn +500 points daily (+25 Viggle bonus points each song up to 20 songs).
at 7:29 AM
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Viggle schedule for Wednesday - 12/11/2013
Maximum points schedule
More bonus shows for Viggle Live and recorded check-in later...
Most Common Viggle Live answers for “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” movie tonight
- "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" was directed by Chris Columbus.
- "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" star Joe Pesci played gangster Tommy DeVito inGoodfellas.
- "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" first hit theaters in 1992.
- Where do the McCallisters live? Illinois.
- Joe Pesci, aka Harry, starred alongside Marisa Tomei in the 1992 comedy film My Cousin Vinny.
- In 1991, "Home Alone 2" actor Daniel Stern starred in the Billy crystal flick City Slickers.
- Where are the McCallisters planning to fly for Christmas? Miami.
- Thieves Harry and Marv are known as the Wet Bandits.
- How much did Macaulay Culkin earn for his role in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York"? $4.5 Million.
- Kevin's brother Buzz humiliated him during the school Christmas pageant.
- What Hotel does Kevin crash at during his stay in New York? Plaza Hotel.
- What billionaire made a brief cameo in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York"? Donald Trump.
- Harry and Marv planned to rob a Toy Store.
- Mr. Duncan owns the toy store that Kevin visited.
- Who gave Kevin a pair of ceramic turtledoves? Mr. Duncan.
- Kevin gave one of his turtledoves to Pigeon Lady.
- Where does Kevin meet the Pigeon Lady? Central Park.
- Kevin's family goes to New York to search for him after tracking down the stolenCredit Card.
- Who plays Mr. Hector? Tim Curry.
- Joe Pesci, aka Harry, played a Las Vegas gangster in what 1995 film? Casino.
- Catherine O'Hara, who plays Kevin's mom, starred in what 1988 Tim Burton flick?Beetlejuice.
- Where does Kevin ambush Harry & Marv? Uncle Rob's House.
- What did Kevin throw through the toy store window to stop the thieves? A Brick.
- Who saved Kevin after he wasn't able to stop the Wet Bandits at his uncle's house? The Pigeon Lady.
- Where does Kevin's mom finally find him? Rockefeller Xmas Tree.
- What does Mr. Duncan give Kevin for saving his business? A Truckload of Toys.
- As of 2013, how many "Home Alone" movies have been made? 5.
- Macaulay Culkin starred in 2 "Home Alone" flicks.
at 7:26 AM
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Viggle schedule for Tuesday - 12/10/2013
Join ibotta for earning real cash from your grocery receipts... No need of clipping coupons or scanning bar codes anymore during check out... Join ibotta now...
Join Swagbucks and earn reward points (like credit card points) for searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, taking surveys, playing games and multiple other tasks. Its the most legitimate way of earning rewards or gift cards online... Click here to join...
Maximum points schedule
More bonus shows for Viggle Live and/or recorded check-in later....
at 7:31 AM
Monday, December 9, 2013
Sunday, December 8, 2013
at 6:56 AM
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Viggle schedule for Saturday - 12/07/2013
Maximum points schedule
More Viggle Live opportunities
Most Common Viggle Live answers for “Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom” movie tonight:
- Shia LaBeouf played Indiana Jones’ son in the franchise’s latest movies.
- Indiana Jones works as a(n) archaeologist.
- Harrison Ford came up with the story of Temple of Doom.
- Temple of Doom first hit theatres in 1984.
- Steven Spielberg directed Temple of Doom.
- Temple of Doom was produced by LucasFilm, the same studio responsible for Star Wars.
- Temple of Doom is a prequel to Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- In the Star Wars film series, Harrison Ford portrayed Han Solo.
- In 2012, Steven Spielberg helmed Academy Award-nominated film Lincoln.
- In 1998, Steven Spielberg released the epic World War II drama Saving Private Ryan.
- Kate Capshaw would later wed co-worker Steven Spielberg.
- Temple of Doom is Kate Capshaw’s 2nd feature film role.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark was the first Indiana Jones movie to be released.
- The Indiana Jones film franchise consists of 4 movies, so far.
- Willie Scott wasn’t the first woman in Indiana Jones’ life. In Raiders of the Lost Ark, he romanced Marion Ravenwood.
- Temple of Doom takes place in 1935.
- Temple of Doom is known as the movie that inspired the PG-13 rating.
- During the filming of Temple of Doom, Kate Capshaw was so afraid of snakes that certain scenes had to be cut from production.
- Indy’s 11-year-old sidekick is nicknamed Short Round.
- Indy encounters a deadly cult that worships the Hindu god/goddess Kali.
- The Thuggee cult’s secret base is a mine.
- One of the “delicacies” NOT served during Indy’s dinner at Pankot Palace are Snake Tacos.
- Indiana Jones is attacked by a Thuggee assassin in Pankot Palace.
- Indy seeks the fabled 5 Sankara Stones.
- Philip Blumburtt is the name of the British Army Captain who aids Indy’s causes.
- Before the events of Temple of Doom, Willie Scott worked as a nightclub singer.
- At the start of Temple Of Doom, Indy is feeling from a powerful crime boss in Shanghai.
- Harrison Ford previously worked with George Lucas on the Star Wars series.
- Jessica Capshaw, daughter of Kate (and Steven Spielberg), played Dr. Arizona Robbins on Grey’s Anatomy.
- Temple of Doom was originally titled Temple Of Death.
- Temple of Doom actor Harrison Ford suffered a major back injury during production.
- In the Indiana Jones movies, Indy’s greatest fear is snakes.
- Indy does battle with the ancient Thuggee cult.
- Harrison Ford is slated to star in a film version of the sci-fi classic Ender’s Game.
- In 1982, Harrison Ford starred as Rick Deckard in Ridley Scott’s classic futuristic thriller Blade Runner.
- Jonathan Ke Quan, who plays Short Round, is also known for his role in The Goonies.
- The Thuggee cult is led by a mysterious shaman named Mola Ram.
Most Common Viggle Live answers for “Batman Begins” movie tonight
- Who played the role of Batman in the 1989 “Batman” movie? Michael Keaton
- When was “Batman Begins” released? 2005
- Which former teen star plays the adult Rachel Dawes? Katie Holmes
- What is Falcone’s first name? Carmine
- What is another name for Dr. Jonathan Crane? Scarecrow
- Before Morgan Freeman played Fox, he was God in the Jim Carrey movie Bruce Almighty
- Christian Bale has a thing for iconic roles. He played John Connor in the Terminator Salvation
- Way before she was Rachel, Katie Holmes was Joey Potter on Dawson's Creek
- Who plays Falcone? Tom Wilkinson
- Who told Bruce that justice and vengence are not the same? Rachel
- What trait does Bruce say separates him from criminals? Compassion
- Rachel works at the District Attorney's office
- When Bruce meets him, Lucius Fox is head of Applied Sciences at Wayne Enterprises.
- Who plays Lucius Fox? Morgan Freeman
- Bruce's great-grandfather was involved in the Underground Railroad during the Civil War.
- What was The Tumbler vehicle originally intended for? Building bridges in combat
- What did Rachel find in Bruce's garden at the beginning of the film? An arrowhead
- Before Christopher Nolan directed "Batman Begins," he created the mind-bender Memento
- Dr. Crane works at a mental institution called Arkham Asylum
- Who directed "Batman Begins"? Christopher Nolan
- According to Alfred, we fail so that we can Learn to pick ourselves up
- Christopher Nolan also directed Christian Bale in the movie The Prestige
- Cillian Murphy, the actor who plays Dr. Crane, is from Ireland
- Recognize the actor who plays Linus Roache, Bruce's father? He played Michael Cutter for 2 years on Law and Order
- Rachel's Mother worked at Wayne Manor.
- Who play's Ra's Al Ghul? Ken Wantanabe
- The Batsuit is based on armor originally designed for members of the Military
- Ra's Al Ghul's organization is named the League of Shadows
- Who plays Ducard, Burce's mentor? Liam Neeson
- Earlier in the movie, Bruce carried a Blue flower to the top of the mountain.
- Who plays Alfred, the faithful butler? Michael Caine
- Bruce's father was a Doctor
- Earlier in the movie, Bruce struggled to conquer his fear of Bats
- Who played the police officer that comforted the young Bruce after his parents' death? Gary Oldman
- Ducard taught Bruce how to be Invisible
- According to Ducard, Bruce must become more than just a man to his opponent.
Most Common Viggle Live answers for “Bring It On” movie tonight
- Torrance is the Captain of the cheer squad.
- Kirsten Dunst was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in Interview with the Vampire when she was 12.
- Torrance leads a squad called the Toros.
- Big Red was the Captain of the Toros before Torrance.
- Kirsten Dunst played Mary Jane Watson in Sam Raimi’s “Spider-Man” movies.
- The Toros have been stealing from the Clovers.
- Before she was Missy, Eliza Dushku was on the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Torrance’s college boyfriend is named Aaron.
- Eliza Dushku starred in True Lies, which also starred Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Missy’s brother is named Cliff.
- Lindsay Sloane, who plays Big Red, had a recurring role on The Wonder Years.
- Before Missy was a cheerleader, she was a Gymnast.
- The Toros hired a choreographer named Sparky.
- "Bring It On" ended up grossing about $90 million at the US Box Office.
- Lindsay Slone, who plays Big Red, recently appeared in Horrible Bosses.
- "Bring It On" came out in 2000.
- Nathan West, who plays Jan, more recently appeared on Grey’s Anatomy.
- It’s TRUE, “Bring It On” had sequels.
- "Bring It On" was adapted into a Musical.
- Cliff wears Rock t-shirts throughout the movie.
- Peyton Reed, one of the film’s directors, makes a cameo as a Mime.
- Kirsten Dunst made her film debut in a short directed by Woody Allen.
Most Common Viggle Live answers for “Dirty Dancing” movie tonight
- Dirty Dancing was first released to theaters in 1987.
- Many of exterior scenes in Dirty Dancing were actually filmed in North Carolina.
- Cynthia Rhodes, aka Penny, also appeared in the 1983 dance movie Flashdance.
- Recognize Mrs. Houseman? The actress, who plays her, Kelly Bishop, appeared on Gilmore Girls.
- Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights was a prequel to Dirty Dancing.
- The song “I Feel Pretty” is what Lisa wants to sing at the talent show.
- "I’ve Had the Time of My Life" won an Oscar for Best Original Song.
- Choreographer Kenny Ortega also directed Michael Jackson’s 2009 rehearsal film This Is It.
- The movie opened with the song “Be My Baby” performed by The Ronettes.
- Dirty Dancing takes place in the summer of 1963 in the Catskills.
- Dr. Houseman isn’t Jerry Orbach’s only iconic role. He also played Lennie Briscoe in Law & Order.
- Recognize the actor who plays Stan the Comedian? Wayne Knight was the neurotic mail carrier Newman on Seinfeld.
- Baby is going to college in the fall at Mont Holyoke.
- Johnny’s last name is Castle.
- “Love Man” is the song playing the first time Johnny first asks Baby to dance.
- Penny's mother kicked her out when she was 16.
- Neil called himself the “catch of the county”.
- Baby saw Penny crying in the kitchen.
- The book The Fountainhead is what Robbie tries to give Baby.
- Johnny says the best place to practice lifts is in the water.
- Jennifer Grey, aka Baby, played Matthew Broderick’s sister in the 1986 flick Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
- Vivian Pressman is the older woman who wanted extra “dance lessons” with Johnny.
- Patrick Swayze appeared in the 2001 cult hit Donnie Darko with Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Keanu Reeves is NOT one of Patrick Swayze’s co-stars in Ghost.
- The complete phrase is: “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
at 8:10 AM